Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Tullibardine Limited, (“Tullibardine“, “we“, “us“or “our“). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at Tullibardine Ltd, Tullibardine Distillery, Stirling Street, Blackford, PH4 1QG.
When you visit our website www.tullibardine.com or shop.tullibardine.com (the “Website”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services“, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
“This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.”
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us.
- We collect personal information that you provide to us. We collect names; email addresses; mailing addresses; contact numbers; IP addresses; payment details; and other similar information.
- We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
- The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
- All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- [Information automatically collected
- Personal information you disclose to us.
Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.]
- Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
- When purchasing from our online shop (shop.tullibardine.com), the following personal data is specifically captured:
- E-mail Address;
- IP address.
Using your Information
- We will only collect and process the information we collect about you if there is a reason for doing so, and if that reason is permitted under data protection law and therefore we will have a lawful basis for processing your information.
Data Protection Law includes the Data Protection Act 2018 and where relevant the General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 or such other relevant legislation as applicable.
We may process your information that we hold on the following basis:
- Consent: We may process your information if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your information when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Business Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive to:
- to deliver and facilitate delivery of services. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- fulfill and manage orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- to respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- to send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
Retaining Your Information
- We only hold your information for as long as we need to in order to perform the services or have a valid reason to keep it.
- When determining how long to keep your information, we will take into account factors including:
- our obligations and rights in relation to the information;
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to keep information for a certain period of time
otherwise, we securely erase your information where we no longer require your information for the purposes collected. You may also delete your information by deleting your account. If you delete your account we will no longer store your information.
You may request the deletion of your data via the following methods:
- Writing to: Tullibardine Ltd, Tullibardine Distillery, Stirling Street, Blackford, PH4 1QG;
- Emailing: email@example.com; or
- Using the Contact Us section of the website.
Disclosing Your Information
- We are very careful and transparent about who else your information is shared with.
- Sharing your information with third parties:
We may share your information with third party service providers. The types of third party service providers whom we share your information with includes:
- Payment providers (including online payment providers and fraud detection providers) for the purposes of providing services to us, for example when they process information such as credit card payments for us, provide support services to you or carry out fraud checks for us;
- IT service providers (including cloud providers): for the purposes of information storage and analysis;
- Marketing and advertising partners: so that they can ensure that you see advertising which is more relevant to you and send you email and postal marketing on our behalf.
Details of such third parties can be provided upon request.
We may also share your information:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with legal obligation or regulatory requirement; and
- in order to enforce our contractual terms with you and any other agreement;
- to protect the rights of Competitions Limited or others, including to prevent fraud.
- In some cases the personal information we collect from you might be processed outside the UK and the European Economic Area ("EEA") in which Tullibardine These countries may not have the same protections for your personal information as the UK and EEA has. However, we are obliged to ensure that the personal information that is processed by us and our suppliers outside of the UK and EEA is protected in the same ways as it would be if it was processed within the UK and EEA. There are therefore certain safeguards in place when your information is processed outside of the UK and EEA. We ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that safeguards are implemented.
- We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- Where you have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Under information protection law, you may have a number of rights concerning the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details set out above. Your rights include:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to lodge a complaint.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to object to processing.
- For additional information on your rights please contact the Information Commissioners Officer.
- Should you have any concerns about the handling of your personal information, at first instance do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Tullibardine Ltd, Tullibardine Distillery, Stirling Street, Blackford, PH4 1QG.
- If you’re not satisfied with our response to any complaint or believe our processing of your information does not comply with information protection law you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk).